Monday, November 12, 2001
 

Browsers


Yay Opera! I really didn't expect it to be able to deal with bloogger.com given that curious pyra script suggestion in the extension. Should look it up but don't want to crash my old box here by asking too much of it. Wonder if it is means python.

Far Arena Chapter 11


Definitely still speaking to you! Great improvement. Couple of places where I thought even more was needed, a few where the Reetion in me had a quibble but on the whole a lot better. The WORD 97 format with changes marked worked fine on my machine at work.


I want an arbiter icon. Just thinking this bit would look good with a crystronic block for adornment. It's the ed tech pro in me. Course material seems to go down better with a little picture here and there to break it up.


Ranar would not approve.


Marge Piercy


Gee, it's a small world. Piercy's Woman on the Edge of Time is one of the books I am trying to read at the moment. Claiming I am succeeding in reading anything is dubious. Picking at Chaos and On Spec Fall 2000 and Biology of Violence in between doses of Pinel text for my Pysch course. No idea when I will get an essay written! Anyhow, the Piercy book was recommended to me by the Pscyh TA and belongs to her.



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME