Tuesday, November 13, 2001
 
FA 11 Erien's Briefing
I've changed the ground rules since the original draft. In particular, the privacy level of Ranar's household is no greater than ordinary now, which is as it should be. Makes some of explanation obsolete as is. Here's the gist of the work that needs to be done, IMHO:

Erien: Monitoring is ordinary. Artibers screen. STIs determine what and how much. STI 2 is pretty private.
Amel:the but...?
Erien: Auras. Can pierce and make public.
Amel: Like...?
Erien - sails over that as it is now

And the rest of the business with Horth et al follows, covering routine STI 2 vulnerability to violence and specific threat of lobbies, concluding with assurance a lobby-altered STI would be announced.

I'll take a stab at it tonight as soon as David vacates the PC with WORD on it, and then uploade what I get done before the wine takes effect. As usual, expect you to fix it up again wherever I foul Erien or the flow.

I thought making the alternative accommodation STI 8 would help explain the choice with less fuss, but that's not as crucial to the whole Reetion scheme of things as the STI 2 being normal. Just simpler to explain. I also think it's plausibe. The alternative accommodation is a sort of institutional barracks affair, and I bet UNBC would be happy to have STI 8 applied to student residences. :-)

Eep. Just about to link this to the articles on STIs and realized I haven't put them up in the ORU. Not happening this week I'm afraid! Sigh. If I thought I'd be any good at working, instead of playing, after 8 p.m. I'd be doing that. Mildly panic stricken about my message overflow on three fronts: voice, e-mail and web course. No, four. I still get paper mail. Anything my student assistant isn't catching these days is just sitting. Maybe I'll catch up in December after classes finish.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME