Sunday, November 25, 2001
 
OK, so who's running this show, anyway?
After about 3000 more words added to Centaur this weekend, I have Creon where he wants me. Now have to keep Teo distracted, although I haven't quite figured out whether she's going to realise what he is planning in time - or not. Dramatically it would work better if it were NOT, but whether it would make my long term plans for the gang difficult, or just make the relationships more gritty and interesting ... hmm.

In FA I do know what is going to make Erien stick his head in the Reetion psych probe - similar logic to his challenging D'Lekker in TP. He wants to take the heat off someone else - in TP it was Ditatt and in FA it's Amel - and he wants to get people to pay attention to him - on Gelion the way to do it was by challenging someone, and on Rire by getting something major into the record.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME