Sunday, January 27, 2002
 
But I think I have a problem
Not ADD, exactly, but I went to the library to look up two topics, amino acids and spinal injuries. And I came back with papers on:

  • sudden cardiac death
  • mechanisms of implantation of the blastocyst
  • electric fish
  • memory in electrosensory systems
  • a primer on health economics
  • magnetoreception
  • proteonomics
  • demyelinating disease
  • axonal transport
  • gamma-secretase (enzyme involved in generating protein deposited in Alzheimer's Disease
  • astrobiology
  • postmodern health care
  • medicine and SF

And that was me being restrained! All of those have relevance to something I am either actively working on or imminently working on, or are general worldbuildings/lifebuilding references. I could easily have come home with three times that amount. I am an intellectual glutton!


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME