Friday, January 25, 2002
 
The only thing worse than having things in SAS Monospace 6 point
Is not having things in SAS Monospace 6 point. My computer was replaced by IT. I'd forgotten I'd had SAS Monospace installed. So now all the listings that were in teeny SAS Monospace 6 point are in even teenier, spindly and malformed Courier 6 point, and since the formatting is entirely by spaces and carriage returns, the pagination is all out of whack, so page 2 starts at the bottom of page 1, page 3 2/3 way down page 2 etc etc, and since I don't have time to twiddle my thumbs waiting for my request to come to the top of IT's queue, I'm goggling at printouts of columns and columns of medications, numbers, and cryptic and mysterious flags meaning that study and other medications were stopped, adjusted or not touched that are even more minute and barely-readable than the ones I was grouching about before.

The Gods are making a point, they are.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME