Sunday, February 24, 2002
 
Bley accepts Amel's Case

Just went to take a quick boo that that chapter again, thinking about your reading it, and noticed it gets a bit choppy in the passage where Solomon joins Bley and Nubia. Should reduce to one bit of acting up from Nubia or two max. I was cutting down and trying to introduce Solomon simultaneously and I think the seams show in those few paragaraphs. There's also a negation opps in one of the bits of temper tantrum where Nubia should be saying "she'll say no" and is saying "she'll say yes" instead. Feel free if you want to take a run at fixing it up and notify me here if you upload a new version. I'll get hold of the Erien interview with Bley soonish -- maybe one evening while I'm in Vancouver for this event this week -- and refresh my memory. Yes, and take advantage of the restored blog archive to get those chapter summaries. :-)



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME