Monday, February 04, 2002
 
Frustrated blogger
You're doing better than I am, accessing me blug. I messed around trying to post earlier on - two Netscape/OS8.6 freezes, such that I had to reboot. Then I couldn't post my updates: transfer something-or-othered, try again. Now I cannot even call it up. Server must be tribulated.

I'm impressed re: construction. Everyone else I know who has had any kind of house renovations eventually began to feel like the ultimate nightmare houseguests have arrived as some fitting or other doesn't fit, some measurement proves incorrect, some part does not arrive on time, some other job has to be finished etc etc and the chaos, dust, disorder and wanderings in and out go on and on.

Marie's BLACK CHALICE is officially out from Ace tomorrow. I can start haunting Chapters with a legitimate agenda.

And Cheyenne says IT'S OVER. Did you get the e-mail. Positively the last changes are being made tomorrow and then IT'S OFF TO THE PRINTERS. We should ask for cover-flats.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME