Thursday, June 27, 2002
 
Contact numbers
Lynda, you were going to send me some contact numbers for UVic and UBC.

Got them, merci buckets - AS, Friday.

Very glad tomorrow's Friday. For this whole week, I was doing well if I merely came home exhausted, without anything hurting. Today I had more energy, but it's ripping-heads-off energy (I haven't, yet). With 3 MWs off on holiday and various people's time being used up by merger meetings, orientation sessions, etc I have eaten lunch hours late two days this week and not made it out at quitting time yet. Next week is going to be even zanier, one long-established deadline, one we-need-it-real-soon, one set of final results and two sets of preliminaries from projects with tight, constantly changing timelines.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME