Wednesday, November 13, 2002
Chapter 10, done
 
Lynda, just uploaded revised version of Chapter 10 in which I made the changes we discussed last night. I did keep track changes on, but kept the display off, because it was going to be a mess. I wish I had the version of Word we have at work, that keeps the latest version in the main body of the document and all the changes in bubbles on the right hand margin. Anyway, Erien gets more authoritarian, though he's still driven by a desire to explain himself until he gets too tired or exasperated. I managed to keep track of Drasous, and get Dras aboard the shuttle, a continuity boo-boo I belatedly spotted. I'm sure there's a lot that could be crystallized, but it will have to wait until I bring some morning-brain to bear. It got shortened, a little, now coming in at 13 504 words. In this and future chapters, don't be afraid to edit out chunks of Erien that slow things down.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME