Wednesday, November 06, 2002
Chapter 10 Over to You
 
Finally completed my pass through chapter 10, Far Arena. Sorry it took me so long! I've heard from Richard at Edge, also, about Second Contact. Looks like we have a plan for tackling changes there. I'll alternate between, I think. Don't think it is fair or even necessarily productive for me to grind to a halt on Far Arena. My original hope was to do the re-writes on Second Contact during the summer but the best laid plans of ... etc. :-) Maybe I'll be able to to it over Xmas. Seems like I did a lot of editing in Chapter 10 FA but I hope most of it was tightening and straightening lines of force. Still concerned re: clarity around Kali Station arbiter vs. visitor probe arbiter with regard to the threat of Fahzir downloading info, but probably too close to it to judge. Your turn. Cheers.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME