Friday, November 29, 2002
On the lighter side
 

Found your post on the previous topic satisfying. Thank you for it. I often feel torn between my sense of the need for people to have well deserved outlets for expsoure and growth ( I think the two do go hand in hand because the former motivates the latter ) and my growing conviction that quality matters. It is a conflict I live at work, as well, in the tension between accessibility to education and the simple fact it would be useless to have if the bar just gets lower until every student can get over it.Balance is particularly hard to find during times of rapid change.


On the lighter side, I sat down to relieve myself of an amusing piece of business for Avim's Oath. Dela should start out trying to match make between Amel and Luthan, with a particular emphasis on underscoring for Luthan - once she learns of her interst in Erien - the lessons taught by Demish literature concerning Demish women who loved Vrellish men to their sorrow. It should set her up nicely for meeting Vras near the end. Dela is a robust enough character to cope with being the victim of such irony. She bounces rather than breaks.



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME