Wednesday, December 04, 2002
Mekan'stan off to KP
 
Handed off printed master for Mekan'stan to Kathy Plett yesterday, for Rustycon edition. I need to remember to upload the cover art from home so I can do a PDF version of that plus the dedication page and the novella text. Once I have a complete PageMaker "book" of the three files concerned I'll compile as PDF and publish on the web site in a "digital distribution" edition. The one KP is doing for me will be 1-20 run or numbered copies created for my Rustycon 2003 appearance. You are coming to Rustycon in Jan, right Alison? At least I know your intensions were positive. If so I will give you some copies to give away to deserving ORU fans or possible future enthusiasts. If not I'll send you one for your collection of ORU artifacts, like the T-shirt and iron-ons Garth made for me. I'll add a copy of the Rustycon edition to the T-shirt donation I make to con organizers. I also owe KP at least one for the CNC library (and to see if I can thereby get the copy of the buggy version I ran off myself for the book nook de-cataloged!) and must give one to Yukari, the artist who did the Amel picture for the cover. Virginia O'Dine as well, who helped me with copy editing. I have a few other friends of the ORU I am considering, and know we ought to send at least one copy to Edge to keep them informed. So if there are "gotta gives" you know of place your orders. :-)


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME