Saturday, March 13, 2004
Nobody ever said the Vrellish had taste ...
 
Fountain Court, with doors to Red Hearth, Black Hearth, and Green Hearth. Note reflection on the Red Hearth red metal door! I like the sandstone texture I have for the walls and ceiling now; doesn't look so flat, though now I look at it again those tiles are too bright and even for 1000 years of feet; I might mix them with the sandstone. Took about a half hour to render in final mode, and as it rendered I stared at it and thought 'that fountain spray is the wrong shape'. Would make rendering easier if I did them with primitives rather than terrains. My computer would thank me: 30 minutes running with the fan going the whole time. Click for a larger picture.


And this (from a screenshot) was what it was coping with.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME