Monday, May 24, 2004
People in motion
 
More goofing off, this time getting to grips with Poser's formidable "cloth room". No nearer to making my own clothes - a rather daunting procedure which requires some 3D functions I don't know that I have (maybe in Blender, when I get to grips with that). In the meantime, I have been playing around with the bits and pieces provided, can now wrap "dynamic clothing" around people, and can now see that I should be able to paint up the image-maps in Gelack-specific ways ... But not tonight.

Tonight, very quickly, I will hang up two images. I started out working once more on Luthan, but based on the picture I got, that's Ayrium, probably the Ayrium that Ameron first met in Pretenders.
Ayrium.jpg

And here is Ditatt, showing why the decorous Monatese mutter darkly about recessive genes. I rendered this one against a background image, a straightforward procedure that avoids compositing in photoshop and the ever-irritating Vue d'esprit crashes.
DitattinHall.jpg

Dunno who he's after - possibly Branstatt, who has nicked his wardrobe and left him with Erien's. And yes, it's still the broadsword.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME