Monday, August 23, 2004
Ilse in the mirror
 

Probably the most complex thing I've done to date. Though the backgrounds were relatively straightforward, I had to play around some to get the "twirl" on the skirt, and the expression close to what I wanted.

Then, I (a) rendered the image of the bedroom in Vue. (b) flipped the image of the bedroom horizontally (c) used that flipped image as a background in the rendering of the facing image in Poser, with the lights on the figure reversed (d) flipped that image with the figure in place horizontally (e) used Photoshop layers to place the mirror-image in the mirror (f) used that image as a background when I rendered the foreground figure in Poser (with the lights the correct way round).

Phew.

And after all that, the details for the bedroom were obscured.


This is why I am about to depart to the wilds of Saskatchewan, MINUS the computer with the graphics programs on, to finish my novel!


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME