Monday, June 06, 2005
 

"Mortal Choice" by Lynda Williams in v.31, n.1 of Dandelion.


Delighted to find my author's copies of dANDelion magazine in my mail box this morning. The story I contributed, called "Mortal Choice", is not an Okal Rel Universe one. It is a product of my thinking, on and off, about the problems that would have to arise, of a practical nature, if medicine advanced to the point that people were virtually immortal. And also about generational sparing concerning the "meaning of life", and how that might persist.


dANDelion is published out of the English Department at the University of Calgary, and edited by Andre Rodrigues. It was a pleasure working with Andre, who was even adventurous enough to accept my audio file of myself reading the story in lieu of my attendance at the issue's launch, earlier this summer.



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME