Wednesday, June 29, 2005
 
Home to pack for Westercon, in (soggy) Calgary. My schedule, at present, is positively indolent: five panels between Friday night and Sunday:
  • SF Mind Control, Friday 9 pm
  • Part time writer, Saturday 11 am
  • Earth as a model for other planets, Saturday 4 pm
  • What do you passionately read, Saturday 6 pm
  • The Alien within, Sunday 1 pm
Unless they put me to work (which is always possible!) when I show up, I will have plenty of time to socialize, attend other panels, and visit old stamping grounds. The slightly unwieldy formatting in the on-line schedule deters me from figuring out conflicts amongst my list of desirables. I shall wait on paper.

I have started a clutch of Backpack pages as a repositry of notes, snippets, odd thoughts that will hopefully develop some coherence prior to the panels. Here's the one for SF Mind Control.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME