Saturday, September 10, 2005
Dude.
 
On less of a profound note, I agree you, Lynda. I'm sorry you were feeling bad about the whole thing. You do realize you come home from every con feeling this way. ;-) Next time: more beer, less market talk.
I had a wonderful time. For me, even though I was feeling less than enthusiastic about the appearance of the anthology, it was great to go and speak with many intelligent and charismatic people, also enthusiastic about the creative business. I think I see publishing in a more pragmatic view than Lynda, because her heart is wrapped up in her work, and my heart, so far, just wants something, anything to work.

I've posted a few pictures, including a fabulous one of Lynda, on my blog. Not to drag anyone away, but I don't have the energy to do it all again.


Comments: Post a Comment


HOME