Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Tinkerbell Stuff
 

All my life I have written for the pleasure of the feedback from a few friends, and the gratification of knowing what happens next, myself. Since becoming published I have learned a lot about many things, from craft (a skill) and theme (a sign of intellectual maturity), to all the complex social pressures exerted on publishers and writers on many, simultaneous fronts (facts of life); but sadly, the sheer joy of the act of writing has suffered for the sake of all the deathly seriousness.

So, after wrestling the worst writer's block of my life for months, I have finally realized the problem. And I am going to start reporting, here on Reality Skimming, as if my readers are a few friends who want to know about developments--which is pretty much the truth from my perspective, whether I know each of you personally or not! I won't include what people call 'spoilers' but I might include bits of works in progress that may or may not make the final cut. And I will enjoy myself again. Live long. And prosper. Stand by for developments ...


Comments:
that looks nothing like tinkerbell
 
Post a Comment


HOME