Monday, May 08, 2006
 

Got my copy of Forbidden Cargo today, from EDGE publishing. Can't wait to read it.



Also, just finished Julie Czerneda's Migration, #2 in the Species Imperative series. I found myself a little lost, cuz it had been a couple years since I read the first one. Once again, Julie keeps the pace pretty fast, the characters interesting, and we're treated with a surprise at the end. It's not nearly as much of a jolt as in the first book, and it's way easier to digest. Number three will be out soon, and I'll forward to it.


Comments:
Nice to hear from you! And maybe borrow "Forbidden Cargo" one day (wheedle, wheedle). I'm going to be on the radio with the author and Adrian Bedford later this month, if all goes well. Janice has organized a radio interview. Nervous about getting Skype to work but up for the interview. :-) PS I gather from Alison that Julie's third book in that trilogy is out any day now.
 
Post a Comment


HOME