Tuesday, June 20, 2006
 
Screen Shot of Rap Lyrics for Lynda For my birthday back in Feb 2006, "Anonymous Okal Rel Fan" Garth F. contributed rap lyrics to celebrate a phase of my life that combined frenetic activity at the Centre for Teaching and Learning where I helped faculty work on web courses, with the first years of publishing the ORU. Took me long enough to get them up on the web in the Gallery of Graphics where other donations have appeared, but they are there now, dressed up with some pics to illustrate. Some of you will recognize your pictures.


Comments:
OMG, that is BRILLIANT! What a wonderful thing for a friend to do.
 
Isn't it. :-) 'Course being pop culture challenged I didn't "get" everything but it was very special. He sang it at the party, too. :-)
 
Post a Comment


HOME