Monday, November 12, 2007
 

I am working up to a report on the Sentry Box launch in Calgary, honest, but my preliminary rummaging is turning up stimuli I have to blog. Just sent a message to the First Expansion list pointing out the article by Tatjana Chorney called Interactive Reading, Early Modern Texts and Hypertext: A Lesson from the Past.

And before I forget them, here's two catch phrases to go with the article in connection with feelings about the Okal Rel Universe phenomenon:



  • It has to be real (about the art, and the people-people bonds behind it)

  • The message spans all media (about the means of the ORU's expression)


Apologies to those to whom the above is incomprehensibe. I am making sense of it as it go, myself. But it feels good.

Labels:



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME