Tuesday, November 13, 2007
 
Righteous Anger and Okal Rel Universe Anthology 2 launch at Sentry Box Nov 2007 So much to report about the launch at the Sentry Box in Calgary Nov 10, I haven't been able to figure out where to start, so picked my best group shot of the event. At the front are myself, Sandra Fitzpatrick and Randy McCharles on the panel. John Preet was up there too, but took this shot. I stayed with my publisher Brian Hades who came out to the event, as well. I have pictures of Brian and other interesting members of the audience, which I will dole out here and on the ORU website. It was grand. Much thanks to the Sentry Box (wish it was in Prince George, what a store!) and to Sandra, John and Randy for the big parts they played in making it happen. John Preet is editor of the 2nd anthology. Authors Randy McCharles and Sandra Fitzpatrick appear in it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME