Friday, May 01, 2009
 
Okal Rel Universe anthologies First,  Second and Third available from Absolute Express
Yeah!! Hugs and kisses to Brian and Justyn at Hades Publications! We have lift off for all three ORU anthologies on the Absolute XPress site. The next two are being written as I type (see http://www.okalrel.org/wanted for details) with an ETA of Xmas 2009. Then I will start recruiting for Sixth: an Okal Rel Universe Legacy Anthology. Justyn is the one who re-jigged the titles to make them look better on a cover. I'm getting used to it. It's clear. One, two, three, etc. Three down, seven to go in the anthologies series of companion volumes to the saga. Meanwhile, I've passed the half-way mark (50,000 words) for Part 7: Healer's Sword of the saga series.

Once all anthologies are available in print form again (ETA mid May), I'll start with my two favorite bookstores in PG for stocking them: the UNBC book store and Books and Company. UNBC book store in the person of the wonderful Sandra Wray has already asked when they'll be available because they are down to the last few of the Windstorm editions. Sandra will be retiring this month! I will miss her. But she sooo deserves to enjoy her retirement.

Labels: , , , , , ,



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME