Wednesday, September 23, 2009
 
Courtesan Prince on EBay Anyone need a copy of Part 1: The Courtesan Prince to hook a friend on the saga, or get started themselves, there's one available cheap on EBay! Maybe I'm weird, but I find it exciting to discover books from the saga getting recycled. Guess 'cause I'm in it to maximize the ORU's exposure in the world so other people get to know the characters and situations that have entertained me for so long. I've been reading passages for CFIS 93.1 these last couple of months, too. Behind on some of the other projects due to an up-coming job change. I will be the next "ARD" for the Quesnel campus of the College of New Caledonia. "ARD" stands for Associate Regional Director, but I gather all anyone ever refers to the position as is "the Ay-Ar-Dee". I start in Quesnel Oct 13, 2009. Once I'm settled in, I'll be family-less during the week, and will be working on Parts 8, 9 and 10 of the ORU saga for entertainment in the evenings. Three books to go! (Parts 6 and 7 are written and awaiting their slots in Edge's publication schedule.)

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME