Saturday, October 24, 2009
CNC Quesnel Welcomes me Friday Oct 23
 
Lynda Williams starts job as Associate Regional Director of Quesnel Campus of CNC October 2009 Here's me (in the yellow shirt over black top, near the centre) Friday Oct 23, 2009 at the very nice welcome event held for me in the cafe area of Quesnel CNC Phase I building. I started as Associate Regional Director of CNC in Quesnel on Oct 13, which is why I've been a bit out of touch. Still working on getting two-way e-mail going in "the hovel" - the trailer where I'm living while Angela finishes up high school in Prince George. Surrounding me in the picture are staff and faculty who turned out for the snacks and wine, including my new boss Regional Director Bestsy Ives (blue sweater with floral panels on the front, to my right in the picture).

Labels: , ,



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME