Tuesday, December 01, 2009
 
Okal Rel Legacies going strong

Working on stories for Opus 4, the next installment for the Okal Rel Legacies series. Lexie's is past the post in editing and I'm half way done Hal Friesen's story about the reluctant Nersallian, Nestor, on a working visit to the Nesak homeworld of SanHome. Opus 4 and Opus 5 anthologies were delayed by my change of day job and city but now I've been on the job in Quesnel for a month, Part 6: Avim's Oath is "put to bed" with Edge (publisher) and I am a novel ahead on the first draft front (Part 7: Healer's Sword is written), it was time to get back to the ORL series. After Opus 5 is done I'll see about getting some of my own "nearly finished" novellas into the ORL pipeline, main series willing.

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME