Sunday, January 24, 2010
Westercon in 2012
 
Joined the group in support of Bobbie DuFault's bid to have Westercon in Seattle WA in 2012. Bobbie is a masterful con organizer and one of the people I am very proud to have among the readers and supporters of the Okal Rel Universe. I have her permission to share the recent e-mail exchange between us, below.


I would love to have you at a Westercon here and I think it would be even more cool to talk about the Saga and all the things you have done with it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the books and world - ok you knew that, but I think sharing it is great fun!!

Hugs!

Bobbie

(The above was sent in response to my e-mail below)

Hi Bobbie,

I don't know how much use I'll be - getting to be a bit of a recluse with the new job and turning out two novels a year, but the first con I ever went to was Westercon in Seattle. It would be cool to do a big con in 2012 since that's the year in which I expect to have the Okal Rel Saga finished. All ten books. Working on the last third of the first draft of Book 8 now. Books 6 and 7 will be out in 2010.

Really appreciate the invites to cons I've seen from you even when I can't make them. I am saving up. :-)

Lynda

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME