Thursday, June 10, 2010
More Frequent Updates
 
I've just had a very nice request from an unknown reader with a web-page tag that goes to a web page in arabic. Which was a thrill in itself. I know there are a few international readers of the Okal Rel Saga, but they are shadowy figures to me. Love to know them better. In any case, he/she (can't read arabic) asked me to update my blog more often.


"Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful and beneficial to your readers.
עוזרת."


The topic was Paul Strickland reporting the idea of sword law as means to limit warfare. Which was central to the whole vehicle of Okal Rel. I've missed talking and thinking about theme in the scramble to get more visual these days. I've missed the blog, as well. Blogs seem so old fashion since instant messaging and facebook. But I resolve to blog more, and to give myself permission to talk about the deep stuff as well as share pictures and fun bits. The Okal Rel Saga always has been dramatized philosophy for me, and a way to ask and address - if not ever fully answer - hard questions. Like how do we avoid blowing up everything once we have the power to do it?

Labels: ,



Comments: Post a Comment


HOME